I’m doing a new thing!
For a long time, it has been on my mind and heart to offer readings out in nature. The idea is to go out on an informal Saturday or Sunday, grab a table at a park, hang out for a couple of hours, and offer readings. Well, here I am to make this a reality.
Beginning in mid-September 2026, I’ll be in one of the parks by the Arkansas River in Little Rock, AR, offering readings for whoever may want one on Sundays. For now, that park will be Murray Park.
The goal isn’t to make this a big thing. I want it to be a nice, quiet opportunity near the river to consult the cards and allow our cares to be cast into the air and water. Love offerings are always appreciated.
If you can’t make it to the river on Sundays, I am available for bookings and am willing to meet elsewhere.
Text me at 501-361-4987 for appointments.
Comments
Post a Comment